Wednesday 23 April 2014

Our Job is Changing Lives...

Anna Mary attended an interview in Cochin- India this April for a staff nurse position at Northwick Park Hospital. She was one of the 118 successful candidates offered. She was so excited she emailed us to express her happiness.                                                                  





Dear Search, 


I hereby notify my sincere gratitude and highly appreciate your consideration and support extended to me right from the start-up of the interview, till the concluding phase; thereby providing me with this valuable opportunity which I reckon as a new personal milestone and assure you that I shall put all my sincere efforts to cater the needs of the position offered, in the best feasible manner.



Sincerely yours, 

Anna Mary J P

No comments:

Post a Comment