Thursday 24 July 2014

Candidate Testimonial...
 Here's what our candidates say about their experience with us!

Binny Nelson- Indian Nurse / Northwick Park
I have reached safely. I would like to kindly thank you for all the support that you have given me.
I would really like to express my sincere and heartfelt thanking to all of the staff at SEARCH RECRUITMENT.
I hope that you would support us in the coming days also. let the grace of your light touch all the people who are in great need of this opportunity. I hope it might bring lot of colours to other peoples life.


Nuria Balsera- Spanish Nurse / Harrogate and District
The interview in Madrid went really well. I felt very comfortable but was a little nervous, The hospital staff was very friendly and it helped me to relax. It felt so good when I was told I had got the Job!! Thank you so much for everything, for your help and support. Best wishes!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment